Vision Estates In Partnership With SESO Global And Ecobank Liberia Launches Diaspora Mortgage Program for Eligible Liberians Living Abroad

4
Vision Estates In Partnership With SESO Global And Ecobank Liberia Launches Diaspora Mortgage Program for Eligible Liberians Living Abroad
Vision Estates In Partnership With SESO Global And Ecobank Liberia Launches Diaspora Mortgage Program for Eligible Liberians Living Abroad

Africa-Press – Liberia. The Vision Estates, in collaboration with Ecobank Liberia and SESO Global have launched the first-ever Diaspora Mortgage Program in Liberia.

The institution’s thrilling partnering with SESO Global and Ecobank Liberia offered a groundbreaking opportunity for Liberians living abroad to obtain mortgages for building their dream homes in Liberia.

Vision Estates provides above-industry-standard 2- bedroom, 1-bathroom, and 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom single-family housing at a highly affordable price. Their goal is to bring substantial development to Liberia while offering every Liberian, both in and out of the country, as well as investors, the opportunity to own a beautifully modern home and bring Liberia up to speed with the rest of the world.

Providing insight, Cephas Dorpoh, chief executive officer of Vision Estates indicated that they understand the financial challenges faced by the Liberian diaspora especially managing obligations in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom while trying to invest in property back home.

Accordingly, to Dorpoh, the program is designed to provide greater financial flexibility and peace of mind, supported by a team of expert engineers and builders ensuring a seamless construction process.

He explained that the eligibility is available to Liberians living in Canada, the United States, and the UK, stressing that qualifications are available to individuals with employment status, income, credit score, and physical assets either in Liberia or abroad.

He further stated that Liberians who apply are required to make a down payment of 30% while financing the remaining 70% over up to 18 months, stating there are no penalties for individuals opting to make prepayment.

He explained that the applicants can choose their home and apply through its partner, SESO Global, a renowned company with a strong presence in Ghana and Nigeria.

Accordingly, he said detailed information and questions will be answered during the forum’s information session by parties involved, including Ecobank, SESO Global, and other developers.

For More News And Analysis About Liberia Follow Africa-Press

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here